Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Wait and see

I'm scared. I'm litrally shitting myself. I really don't know what to do, my life is in a complete state of turmoil. Why? Okay, brace yourself for this. Mags is being really really nice to me. In fact, I'd go so far as to say she is being "luvvy-duvvy"!
Okay, so you might not understand my reaction but the only other times she has been like this before have before she has made some pretty big requests. The first time was just before she announced that she wanted to have a child and the second time was when she told me that I needed to ask her to marry me. I found out what happens when these types of requests are deflected or even refused too. It isn't pretty and the effects last for weeks. I can't guess what she is sweetening me up for. She can't want another baby, not yet. She is always complaining about how difficult it is with just the one. I love my little boy but I don't fancy getting woken up 5 times a night to sterilise bottles again. What could it be? I guess I'm going to have to wait and see. Fingers crossed its just a blip and she'll be back to normal soon. I never thought I'd ever miss her constant nagging.

No comments: